Our Home Pest Control Process
Your service starts with a thorough inspection of your home. A thorough inspection of your home and property allows us to provide you with services that take your current pest pressures into account to ensure the best results. All inspections are free and include an estimate after the inspection is completed.
We begin in the attic and work our way down, inspecting all rooms and potential hotspots until we reach the crawl space. We'll then move outdoors to inspect your home's exterior, including your yard. This inspection not only alerts us to existing pest problems but also allows us to identify the areas where treatment is necessary.
During our initial service visit, we perform a full treatment of the exterior and interior of your home. We pay careful attention to pest hotspots, and work our way from the attic to your crawlspace, to ensure we don't miss anything.
Exterior treatments include:
- Preform an extensive de-webbing service of all eves and entry points, removing spider webs and wasps nests.
- Applying granular and bait applications to pest hotspots around the perimeter of your home.
- Performing a throughout liquid application around the perimeter of your home up to ten feet.
- Sealing and dusting entry points into the house.
- Treating the cracks and crevices around the house.
We'll then move indoors and work from the attic down. Interior treatments include:
- Install pest monitors in areas conducive to pest harborage.
- Performing interior application in accordance with IPM protocol.
- Perform treatments on entry points, windows, doors, wall voids, and pipelines
- Remove all webs from garage location to ensure a clean entryway.
We'll return to your home regularly to re-treat the exterior*. These visits keep pests out all year long. We will also return in between service visits, if pests return. Follow-up visits are important in keeping your home pest-free all year long. Our treatments can take place on a monthly or quarterly basis, based on your needs.
*Interior treatments are done on an as-needed basis.